Educational Tour is developed to fit for high school student, university students or anyone who believe to travel is to learn during your school vacation or gape year. It can be designed to fit to your topic of study. It can be business, environmental conservation or development. The tour normally takes from 2 to 3 weeks through out Cambodia. You will be organized to meet several NGOs, business men as well as others institution related to your travel objective. Beside, you will also have the chance to explore Cambodian culture, histories and temples.
100% of our profit go back to community development.
Full itinerary will be developed during the communication between you and CRDT Tours Team.
Tour Price: Due to this tour program is focusing a larger group from at least 6 people and price changes based on number of people. Please contact us for the quotation.
Tour Condition: Private tour group for example a group of friends, families, uni / high school group, at least 7 people in the group. Basically, it requested by those who want to travel to learn or take it as part of their study duty.
Tour Duration: 2 to 3 weeks
Tour Starts: At a specific timeline and place request by the group
Tour Ends: On the last day at a specific timeline and place request by the group
Destination: Phnom Penh City, a local village along the Mekong River, Siem Reap
What to bring along?
- A hat
- Sun cream
- Toothpaste and brush
- Head torch
- Insect repellent
- Light comfortable clothes for the hot and humid weather but must cover your shoulder and be at knee level
- Your personal medical needs
- Transportation around trip (water & land)
- Meal for the whole trip (3 meals a day) based on the detail itinerary
- Accommodation for the whole trip (standard hotel while in the city and homestay when visiting the village).
- Plenty of drinking water
- Some snacks
- An experienced English speaking tour leader for the whole trip
- The project to work with local community (daily activities, building toilet, building home garden, building fishing boat etc).
- Any cultural learning activities during the trip
- Visit the highlights of Cambodia as mentioned in the detail itinerary