CRDT Tours organizes your retreat tour program in Kratie province. We aim to provide you a great and different team-building experience where you, your friend, family, and your company can contribute to the income generation of the local community in this region. CRDT Tours line up your logistics and program organizing so that you can focus your time on your company and your team. Our program includes fun for the team by putting in team building activity, staff party, bonfire night, and swimming in the Mekong. You can connect with your team via our team reflection, ice-breaking, meeting room, and materials. At the same time, you got an opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty in our areas such as The Mekong, The Dolphin, The picnic, and the white river sandbar.
Give us a call now or drop us an email to know more about the Company Retreat Tour Program!
100% of our profit go back to community development.
Below is our sample program of the Company Retreat Tour Program:
Day1: Arrival at the retreat destination and receive orientation and introduction to the meeting room and program.
Day2: Full-day workshop on your strategy development and team building activity, sunset BBQ, and evening party.
Day3: Continue your workshop if needed, morning tour to explore the dolphin and travel back home.
Tour Price: from 150.00 USD depending on the number of your team and add-on to the program you have chosen (for example motivation talk, training, experience sharing, etc).
Tour Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
Tour Starts: In the afternoon from Kratie Town, CRDT Tours office, St.3, Kratie Town, Kratie Province.
Tour Ends: At noon at Kratie Town, CRDT Tours office, St.3, Kratie Town, Kratie Province on day3.
Destination: Kratie Province
What to bring along?
- Camera if you have one.
- A hat (it might be hot or if you need one)
- Sun cream
- Insect repellent
- Light and comfortable clothes for the hot and humid weather and must cover your shoulder and be at knee level.
- Towel if you choose to stay in the homestay
- Spare cloth for swimming (it is hard not to swim in the Mekong)
- Water bottle (Refilling)
- 2 nights accommodation (one night in the town of Kratie and one more night based on your selection; homestay, camping, or hotel).
- Boat transportation to the sand bar for a party
- Meeting rooms and materials
- A tour to explore the dolphin in its natural habitat
- 8 meals with drinking water
- Drinking water
- CRDT Tours facilitator (2pax)
- A retreat report
- A 1’30-3′ min video + 30 pictures featuring your adventures over the past 3 days, made by CRDT Tours media team (Optional).
- Add on training, motivation speech, experience sharing (Optional).