Receive a short 15 minutes orientation on the history of Le Tonle Training Guesthouse & Restaurant and then take local Remorque (Tuk Tuk) to the local market of Kratie. Wandering around the local market to observe and learning about Khmer ingredients, meat and vegetable. Next, you will be taken by the Remorque to stop at the riverside seeing some French architecture building that has remained in town since the French colonial time in Cambodia and perceive the interpretation about them and the town. Return to the Le Tonle for breakfast and rest. 10:30am meet with the chef of Le Tonle and begin the cooking. 12:30pm to taste your own cooked lunch and receive the recipe for home.
100% of our profit goes back to community development.
07:00am: Meet at Le Tonle Training guesthouse
07:30am: A tour to visit local market and Kratie Town
09:00am: Back to Le Tonle Training guesthouse & have breakfast
09:30am: Break time
10:30am: Start the cooking class with Le Tonle Chef
12:00pm: Have your own cooked lunch
Tour Price: $32 per person.
Tour Duration: 7am – 12pm
Tour Starts: We meet at 7am at Le Tonlé Training Guesthouse & Restaurant.
Tour Ends: We finish the tour at 12pm at Le Tonlé Training Guesthouse & Restaurant.
- Visit local market to many local products
- Tour of the Kratie town
- Individual workstation
- Get a recipe for home
- Breakfast is included after the market and town tour
- Market tour with local English speaking guide
- Transportation during the tour by Remorque (Tuk Tuk)
- Kratie town tour
- A breakfast
- Cooking with Le Tonle Chief
- A recipe for taking back home
- Drinking water
- Eat your own cooked lunch
What to cook:
- Starter: Fresh Pomelo Salad
- Main: Amok Fish
- Starter: Vegetable Spring Rolls
- Main: Stir-fry beef with Khmer Kreoung