CRDT Tours born from a project of rural development. It has strong community mobilization because its development project in the past satisfied the local need. Currently, CRDT Tours is working on the same projects in the form of a CSR tour program. We surveyed remote family need in the field of sanitation, livelihood improvement, education, etc. CRDT Tour brings a company that wants their corporate social responsibility project (CSR) to be part of this rural community development and makes a real impact on people’s lives. We organized more than 100 projects between 2017 to 2019. For example, toilet, chicken raising, home garden, school & library, rainwater collectors, growing tree and improve community health center projects. 90% of the family who received these projects told us that it was helpful for their family. CRDT Tours’ goal is to help improve the livelihood of Koh Tnoat villagers (Koh Tnoat has located around 45km from Kratie Town to the North, It is an island). Villagers in Koh Tnoat earned around 1.50 USD a day. 50% of kids give up in secondary school because their family can not afford to pay them to study in the mainland. Families lack proper toilet and nutrition due to low livelihood in the village.
Do you want to make a good impact on these peoples’ lives? Give us a call or email us now to learn more about this. Together we are about to change anything!
100% of our profit go back to community development.
CSR tour program duration from 2days 1 night to 3days 2nights based on your company time availability and resource. Below is the sample 2days 1 night CSR tour program:
Day1: Travel to Kratie Town in the morning and settle down. Then explore the charming old town by bicycle over the afternoon.
Day2: One intense day of sweat and laughter working on your CSR project, ending with a celebration party on the Mekong.
Day3: Reward yourself with a half-day adventure by bicycle to discover the peaceful and green Koh Trong.
Feel free to request us a detailed program if you are interested.
Tour Price: from 120.00 USD depending on the duration of your company, the project you are selecting, and the number of your team.
Tour Duration: 2 days, 1 night
Tour Starts: In the morning from Kratie Town, CRDT Tours office, St.3, Kratie Town, Kratie Province.
Tour Ends: At noon at Kratie Town, CRDT Tours office, St.3, Kratie Town, Kratie Province.
Destination: In the village of Koh Tnoat.
What to bring along?
- Camera if you have one.
- A hat (it might be hot or if you need one)
- Sun cream
- Insect repellent
- Light and comfortable clothes for the hot and humid weather but must cover your shoulder and be at knee level.
- Towel if you choose to stay in the homestay
- Spare cloth for swimming (it is hard not to swim in the Mekong)
- Water bottle (Refilling)
- 2 nights accommodation (shared twin room)
- Return local transportation from Kratie to Koh Tnoat (Land and boat).
- Explore Kratie town by bicycle
- 7 meals with drinking water
- A trip to discover the Mekong Dolphin in its natural habitat
- 6 hours working on your CSR project with the family
- Drinking water
- CRDT Tours trip leader
- A 1’30-3′ min video + 30 pictures featuring your adventures over the past 3 days, made by CRDT Tours media team (Optional).