Duration: 3 days
- Start: 8am
- Tour starts every day at CRDTours office. You will be introduced to the trip and its detail instruction. Then, you can start the tour by cycling without guide along the Mekong River about 45km in first day
- You will cycle passing many villages and witness local way of life, passing dolphin pool, 100 pillars pagoda and the Mekong turtle center.
- Next, you will take a local boat from the mainland to one of the biggest island along the Mekong River in Cambodia called Koh Rongeav. Koh Phdao village is one of the villages located in this island where you experience in homestay and local food as well as their way of life.
- After breakfast, you begin to cycle through this island about (45km) to the beginning of the island where you take a boat to an island calls Koh Preah. This is the challenging part of cycling because you are facing sand, muddy and forest. However, there is a local helpful guide will travel with you to ensure you won’t get lost. Experiencing by boat trip along Mekong River about 2 hours is impressive. Swimming is possible on the way. Second night at homestay will be at Koh Preah.
- After breakfast, you begin to cycling 25km straight to Stung Treng Town along the Mekong River. You will enjoy and have fun on the last part of your wonderful cycling trip.
$110 per person
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
Map, water, good mountain bike, boat, 2 nights in home-stay, 5 local meals (2B, 1L & 2D), local guide through biggest island, bicycle transfer, luggage transfer and instruction