Discover the magic of the Mekong River on this three day SUP (stand up paddleboard) adventure from Kratie. From the charming riverside town of Kratie and islands beyond, we will explore white sand beaches, flooded forests, paddle with the critically endangered Irrawaddy Dolphins, and support local communities and environmental conservation.
Day 1: Meet in Kratie for breakfast at 8:30 a.m. Paddleboard around Koh Trong stopping for lunch and a bike ride around the island. Paddleboard back to Kratie for a Mekong sunset. Dinner and overnight in Kratie.
Day 2: After breakfast in Kratie we travel to Koh Pdeau by van and ferry boat, visit the local community and have lunch then explore the dolphin pool on our SUPs , returning for a homestay dinner and overnight on the island.
Day 3: Early breakfast and early start as we SUP from Kho Pdao to Kampi dolphin pool. Along the way we paddle though a flooded forest, challenge a small rapid (option to transport around the rapid if this is too much adventure) and relax on our boards, spot dolphins and have a picnic on a white sand beach. Return to Kratie by van. Trip ends at 3 p.m.
Cost: $400 Ask about our discounted price for Cambodian citizens.
February 2-4 2020
February 7-9 2020
February 21-23 2020
February 28- March 1 2020
Start of tour: 8:30 am, day 1
End of tour: 3 pm, day 3
Included in the tour:
- Stand up paddle-board SUP lesson
- Stand up paddle-board equipment
- Experienced and safe tour guides
- Meals and two nights accommodation (first night in hotel in Kratie and second night in home stay on an island)
- An opportunity to see and discover the endangered dolphins in Cambodia and learn about culture and environment along the Mekong.