Terms and Conditions
CRDTours tries its best to provide a safe experience for its independent traveller clients. However, CRDTours still recommends that all clients have travel insurance whilst on a tour of CRDTours or taking any other service of CRDTours. When confirming a booking with CRDTours, the client acknowledges that CRDTours has advised him/her that adequate travel insurance is recommended. The insurance should cover personal accident, medical expenses, injury, death and emergency repatriation.
For those who have no travel insurance, in confirming a booking the client is warned that CRDTours is not responsible for any occurrence such as death, serious injury, loss, theft of property, damage to property or any other unforeseeable loss while guests of CRDTours.
Travellers booked through a Partner Company or travel website
CRDTours tries its best to provide a safe experience for travellers who book through a partner company or travel website. However, CRDTours still recommends that all clients of its partner companies and travel websites have travel insurance whilst on a tour with CRDTours or taking any other service of CRDTours, unless the partner company or travel website has full insurance on behalf of its clients and has license from the Ministry of Tourism. When confirming a booking with CRDTours, clients acknowledge that CRDTours has advised them that adequate travel insurance is recommended. The insurance should cover personal accident, medical expenses, injury, death and emergency repatriation.
For those company or travel website who have no travel insurance and legal document to the law of Cambodia, by confirming the email booking means that you have understood the situation and CRDTours has given them a well precaution that CRDTours is not responsible for any occur such as death or serious injury while being guests of CRDTours, loss or theft of property while being guests of CRDTours, damage to property while being guests of CRDTours and any other unforeseeable losses while being guests of CRDTours.
Booking & Booking Confirmation
Online / Email booking
Bookings are made with the CRDTours reservation officer in writing, by email, using the booking page of the CRDTours website or by visiting the office in person. The booking is confirmed after the tourist has completed a booking form. Tourists fill in a visitor information form when they begin their tour.
Bookings may be made by visiting the CRDTours reservation officer at the CRDTours office. Bookings are confirmed after the tourist pays for their tour and fills in a visitor information form.
Bookings are accepted on the understanding that client recognizes and accepts the uncertainties in the travel industry. CRDTours retains the right to change up to 15% of the original itinerary. Changing the program will be done only for the purpose of safety, increasing tourists’ experience, unforeseen circumstances, or at the request of tourists. Changes will always be made in agreement with tourists. If the program is changed at tourists’ request, any additional costs will be charged direct to tourists.
Clients must pay CRDTours at least 30 days before the trip starts. If a deposit is required, the client will be informed at the time of booking; the deposit will be 50% of the total tour package and the remaining 50% is to be paid at least 2 days before the tour starts. For walk-in clients, payment has to be made before the tour starts.
Cash or Bank Transfer
Payment by cash should be made to CRDTours office, St.3, Phum Doun Chreom, Sangkat Kratie, Kratie Town, Kratie Province, Kingdom of Cambodia
Payment by bank transfer should be made to CRDTours Bank Account:
Bank Name: ACLEDA Plc., Kratie Branch, Kratie Province, Kingdom of Cambodia.
Account Name: CRDT-CRDTours
Account Number: 1600 01 464617 1 5
Swift Code / GBP sort Code / UDS ABA: ACLBKHPP
Cancelletion by the client
All cancellations must be advised in writing or by email. The cancellation takes effect from the day written confirmation is received. The following cancellations term apply.
If the client cancels the purchased package 30 days or more before the tour starts then CRDTours will reimburse 80% of the tour package price and retain 20% of the package price.
If the client cancels the purchased package between 8 and 29 days before the tour starts, CRDTours will reimburse 60% of the tour package price and retain 40% of the package price.
If the client cancels the purchased package between 4 and 7 days before the tour starts, CRDTours will reimburse 40% of the tour package price and retain 60% of the package price.
If the client cancels the purchased package between 1 and 3 days before the tour starts, CRDTours will reimburse 10% of the tour package price, and retain 90% of the package price.
If the client cancel the purchased package less than 24 hours before the tour starts, when the tour start or during the tour, CRDTours will reimburse 0% of the tour package price.
If the reimbursement is required by electronic transfer through a bank, Western Union, etc., the transfer fee will be covered by client.
If in the opinion of any accommodation manager, transport provider, tour leader/guide or other person in authority, clients are behaving in such a way as to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others; cause damage to property or committing any illegal act, CRDTours reserves the right to terminate the clients’ itinerary or remove them from the tour. In this situation CRDTours has no liability to the clients and will not be responsible for making any refunds, paying any compensation or meeting any cost or expenses that are incurred as a result.
CRDTours is a responsible travel agency. Clients of CRDTours are required to travel as responsibly as possible by following the Do’s & Don’ts below:
- Do drop your garbage into a waste container
- Be friendly to villagers and other tourists
- Ask a lot of questions during the tour
- Always respond to a smile with a smile
- Be sensitive about local traditions
- Respect local religions, belief & culture
- Dress modestly: women must cover their shoulders and wear at least knee length shorts or a skirt or Sarong, even when swimming
- Ask for permission before taking photographs of any Cambodian people or monks
- Take off shoes and hat when entering someone’s house or a pagoda
- If invited to a Cambodian party, it is polite to bring a gift
- Use both hands or right hand to give or to accept something from Cambodian people
- Cover your open mouth when using toothpick, sneezing, coughing, yawning
- Don’t give gifts to kids informally. We don’t want to encourage beggars
- Don’t touch people on the head and try not to point your feet at people or an object
- Don’t show affection in public
- Don’t take a shower together while staying in a homestay
- Don’t use any forbidden substances such as drugs and be moderate when drinking alcohol
- Don’t begin eating if you are a guest at a dinner until the host has taken a bite
- Don’t buy any wild animal products from villagers or support any manner of wild animal abuse
- Don’t step over food
- Monks are forbidden to touch or be touched by a woman
- Show violence to any person
- Make sexual advances to any Cambodian, male or female, children or adults
- Smoke in front of others if they are not smoking